Are you looking for a fun new word game to play? Why not try Wordle? It’s a game where you have to find 5 letter words that end in “nic.” The best part is, the game can be played online or offline. So, whether you’re at home or on the go, you can enjoy this challenging and addictive game. Ready to give it a try? Start scrolling down to find some of the best words for the game. Good luck!
Matching words for five letter words ending in nic:
List of 5 letter words ending in nic:
3 letter words that end with nic:
4 letter words that end with nic:
6 letter words that end with nic:
7 letter words that end with nic:
Check out some of the following articles:
Meaning of the list 5 letter:
1. amnic (noun): a different term for amniotic
Example: The amnic sac is a membrane that surrounds the fetus during pregnancy.
2. conic (adj): conical
Example: Archimedes is knowledgeable about the vital characteristics of conic sections.
Source: ARCHIMEDES THOMAS LITTLE HEATH
3. cynic (noun): nonbeliever
Example: The cynics, meanwhile, were betting against GME to the tune of more than 100% of the stock’s total float.
Source: BITCOIN, STOCKS AND CRUDE TAKE OFF AS THE MARKETS BRACE FOR A WAVE OF STIMULUS CHECKS BERNHARD WARNERFEBRUARY 8, 2021 FORTUNE
4. dinic (adj): pertaining to nausea or vertigo.
5. genic (adj): concerning genes.
Example: The gene encodes the protein responsible for the genic expression.
6. ionic (adj): classical
Example: Thales of Miletus was the Wise Man of Greece who led and established Ionic philosophers.
7. manic (adj): crazy
Example: I felt a bit manic after I drank all that coffee.
8. monic (adj): (of a polynomial) having a coefficient of one for the term with the highest degree.
Example: Monic is used in math.
9. panic (noun): absolute fright
Example: If the QAnon panic recurred with fresh branding, Facebook would be its new ally.
10. runic (adj): magical
Example: The sixth line, which reads “‘Keeping time, time, time,’ in a sort of Runic rhyme,” is an example of the poem’s focus on the subject of time.
11. sonic (noun): sensory
Example: The Puro Sound Labs BT2200s are the most recommended pair of kids’ headphones around. They offer great sonic quality and safety features, making them a must-have for any parent.
12. tonic (noun): reviving beverage, medication
Example: This drink is called a tonic because people once believed that it could cure various illnesses.
13. tunic (noun): long shirt
Example: A woman’s tunic reached down to just below her knees.
14. usnic (noun): referring to or designating a complex acid that is obtained from specific lichen genera as a yellow crystalline substance
15. vinic (adj): being related to or originating from wine or alcohol.
16. xenic (verb): involving or using a culture medium that contains one or more unknown species.
Example: I have a xenic infection that is affecting my organs, and the doctor has prescribed me antibiotics.
17. yonic (noun): an artistic rendering of the female genitalia
That’s all for this week’s blog post. We hope you enjoyed learning about the five letter words that end in nic and playing with wordle. Be sure to check back next week for another fun, informative post.