There are many different five letter words that end in der. Some of these words are used in everyday language, while others are used mainly in games like Scrabble or Wordle with Friends. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the more common five letter words that end in der and see how they can be used to score big points in a word game. We will also explore the origin of these words and see what other interesting facts we can uncover about them. So, if you are looking for a few good scoring words to add to your vocabulary, read on!
Matching words for five letter words ending in der:
List of 5 letter words ending in der:
3 letter words that end with der:
4 letter words that end with der:
6 letter words that end with der:
7 letter words that end with der:
Check out some of the following articles:
Meaning of the list 5 letter:
1. adder (noun): viper
Example: This morning, I went for a walk and saw an adder.
2. aider (noun): paraclete
Example: At least two companies with ties to Apollo, including Sun Country, have received government aider.
Source: TREASURY EMERGENCY AID LOAN GOES TO AIRLINE BACKED BY AMAZON AND APOLLO, SHOWING GOVERNMENT’S LONG REACH YEGANEH TORBATINOVEMBER 10, 2020 WASHINGTON POST
3. alder (noun): a widely cultivated member of the birch family with toothed leaves, woody female cones, and male catkins.
Example: The alder tree is prevalent in the eastern U.S.
4. bider (verb): pay a specific sum of money in exchange for something
Example: I would love to bider for your house.
5. ceder (noun): quitter
Example: A righteous man will be prosperous and thrive like a palm tree, and will multiply and grow like the cedar.
Source: A TREATISE OF SCHEMES AND TROPES RICHARD SHERRY
6. cider (noun): a beverage made with apples that is typically alcoholic in Britain
Example: I’m obsessed with their delicious hard cider.
7. coder (noun): a tool for converting regular signals into coded ones
Example: She’s a coder for one of the world’s leading tech companies.
8. cyder (noun): a different way to spell cider
Example: I drank a few glasses of cyder last night, and I feel awful this morning.
9. eider (noun): any of the various sea ducks belonging to the genus Somateria, particularly S. mollissima and related genera, which are found in the northern hemisphere. The male’s feathers are black and white.
Example: The eider duck is the warmest bird in the world. Their down has been used by humans as insulation for centuries because it is so effective at trapping heat.
10. elder (adj): born earlier
Example: In the United States, we often get rid of things that can easily be replaced, but our elders are one resource we cannot replace.
Example: can’t believe it’s already the ender of the year.
12. fader (noun): a tool or control for changing the gain on a video or audio signal, the brightness of the light, or the volume of the sound.
Example: I increased the sound by sliding the fader up.
13. heder (noun): name of a tree
Example: Heder grows best in partial shade, making it a perfect addition to your garden.
14. hider (verb): conceal, remain unseen
Example: The hider is perfect for keeping your belongings safe and out of sight.
15. rider (noun): equestrian; commuter
Example: Starting from Thursday, Revel stated that anyone can open the Revel app and notify us about bad behavior of riders in the city.
16. ruder (adj): disrespectful, unkind individual
Example: He’s a ruder
17. nuder (adj): without clothes, covering
Example: I don’t have the energy to go out tonight, so I’m going to stay in and nuder.
18. odder (adj): unusual, abnormal
Example: I can’t believe that’s the odder of the two options.
19. older (adj): most senior
Example: My older brother is cute.
20. order (noun): arrangement, organization
Example: I would like to order a pizza.
Do you have a favorite game? Whether it’s online or offline, word games are always a blast. They’re perfect for when you need a break from the stress of work or just want to relax with some friends. And if you’re looking for a new game to try out, we’ve got just the thing. We’ve created a wordle using all five letter words that end in der. Take a look and see how many of these words you can guess!