In order to play the game wordle, you need a list of 5 letter words ending in ouch. The game wordle is a fun and challenging way to improve your vocabulary.
We have compiled a list of 5 letter words ending in ouch that will help you win the game wordle
List of 5 letter words ending in ouch:
You can read more about our suggestions here:
4 letter words ending in ouch
6 letter words ending in ouch
Meaning of the list 5 letter
- Couch [Noun]: Couch is a type of comfortable and practical bed. Especially in doctors’ offices, it can be Vaults styled after couches that are found on the floor with coffee tables between them.
- Mouch [Noun]: chiefly British spelling of MOOCH
- Pouch [Noun]: Pouch is a great way to protect your electric shaver from damage. The specially designed material helps foam stay put and doesn’t let the blade get damp, which can cause corrosion or an electrical short circuit.
- Touch [Verb]: to touch someone or something lightly and quickly with your hand or another part of your body. Source: PLEASE TELL US IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE VOTING THIS YEAR BY RACHEL GLICKHOUSESEPTEMBER 8, 2020 PROPUBLICA
- Vouch [Verb]: to be able to state from your understanding or experience that something is factual.
The five-letter words that ending in ouch can be difficult to learn, but they’re not impossible. If you take note of the rules and try practicing them out for yourself with these crossword puzzles – even if your knowledge is a little shaky at first!