Are you looking for a fun game to play while also engaging your brain and improving your spelling? Look no further! This blog post is all about 5 letter words ending in are, using the exciting new word jumble game Wordle. In this post we will be diving into how this unique twist on classic word puzzles works and delving into some of the best strategies for solving those tricky little anagrams. Get ready to sharpen those thinking skills, expand your vocabulary, and have loads of fun in the process!
Matching words for five letter words ending in are:
List of five-letter words that conclude ending in are:
3 letter words that end with are:
4 letter words that end with are:
6 letter words that end with are:
7 letter words that end with are:
Check out some of the following articles:
Meaning of the list 5 letter:
1. aware (adj): knowledgeable
Example: He said that even though they are well aware of the regulatory environment, no one’s data will be used for research unless they agree to it.
Source: WHAT’S YOUR BIOLOGICAL AGE? A NEW APP PROMISES TO REVEAL IT—AND HELP YOU SLOW THE AGING PROCESS JEREMY KAHNSEPTEMBER 17, 2020 FORTUNE
2. beare (v): to throw something, especially a pitched baseball, and hit (someone else) on the head with it.
Example: He beare a dog.
3. blare (verb): make a commotion
Example: The siren’s deafening blare jolted me awake, sounding as if it were right next to my ear.
Source: NEAR THE END OF LIFE, MY HOSPICE PATIENT HAD A GHOSTLY VISITOR WHO ALTERED HIS VIEW OF THE WORLD SCOTT JANSSENJANUARY 2, 2021 WASHINGTON POST
4. chare (N): a chore, esp. a household chore
5. crare (N): Previously, a small, awkward trading ship
Example: It’s quite rare to find a crare bird these days, so when I spotted one while out on my walk, I was thrilled
6. deare (N): an act of damage or injury
Example: His deare was caused by thief.
7. feare (n): an unpleasant emotion or thought that you have when you are frightened or worried by something
Example: He had a paralyzing fear of heights, and refused to even go near the balcony of his apartment building.
8. flare (v): sudden increase in activity
Example: He and others believe that the campfire flares are important, regardless of how they are used.
10. glare (n): very bright light, shine
Example: The teacher’s glare pierced through the class like a laser, causing all of us to immediately shrink in our seats.
11. heare (n): Obsolete spelling of hear : to take in through the ear.
Example: He knew that his hearers wanted to hear this story.
12. leare (n): a legendary British monarch and the protagonist of King Lear by Shakespeare.
13. maare (Plural noun of maar): a volcanic crater without a cone that was created by a single explosion.
Example: The Maare in Germany were formed by volcanic eruptions millions of years ago and are now filled with pristine water alongside its lush green surroundings.
14. meare (n): swamp
Example: The meare of Marshtown was dug centuries ago, and still provides a vital source of fresh water for the people living in the area.
15. peare (v): To be moved downwards
16. phare (n): a watchtower or beacon to direct mariners
Example: The majestic phare that stood at the entrance of the harbor was truly a marvel to behold.
17. quare (adj): extraordinary or peculiar
18. scare (n): frightened state
Example: My heart was racing and I felt a shiver of fear run down my spine as I heard the eerie sound of something scratching at the window; it scared me half to death!
19. seare (adj): dry and withered
Example: Even the most seasoned sailors felt uneasy in these conditions as they watched the seare swell higher and higher with each passing moment.
20. share (n): portion, allotment
Example: I shared my sandwich with my brother, so we could both enjoy lunch together
Do you have a favorite five letter word ending in “are”? Mine is care. How about you? Let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to try your hand at Wordle with our game words!